Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This Week In The Entrepreneurs Newsletter
First and foremost Happy New Year! I want to get that in before it gets to the point where it is truly annoying.
I'm not one for resolutions. If you wanted to do it. Chances are you would have already been working on it before the calendar flipped over to 2022.
Instead, the focus is on how to create habits that you can accomplish and maintain. Things that will make your life easier and free up time for you to work on more things on your to-do/resolution lists.
This week in the newsletter you'll articles selected to help get you off to a strong start. I put a focus on lead generation strategies and ways to monitor your efforts.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- What Are Responsive Search Ads and Why Should You Use Them?
- 12 Content Distribution Strategies to Make Your Web Traffic Soar
- 25 Best About Us & About Me Page Examples + 5 Templates
- How to Identify Your Core Marketing Message
- 278 Social Media Holidays for Your 2022 Content Calendar [+Template]
- Google Maps adds dock to the bottom
- Proving Campaign Success with Marketing Metrics
- The A to Z Guide to Doing a Content Audit
- Social commerce to drive influencer marketing evolution in 2022
- Keyword Prominence As A Google Ranking Factor
Thank you for subscribing and your interest in the articles being curated. I hope that you find them useful.
If there are things you'd like to see more of or less of. Please don't hesitate to let me know.
Your feedback matters. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.