Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that serve as a checklist and reminder heading into the holiday marketing season. It's not too late to find a strategy that can work for your business. There are free strategies and paid strategies that are worth consideration.
Brand building and Reputation management are equally important during the holidays. So I'm also including ways to protect your brand.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- What Is a Direct Response Ad?
- What Responsive Display Ads Are + How to Create Them [Step-by-Step]
- Instagram: How To Get On The Explore Page
- How to win the Holidays and your Ideal Customers Over Creating Brand Loyalty
- 4 ways marketers can turn innovation into action
- Why P2P Marketing Is a Good Alternative to Influencer Marketing
- Vulnerabilities Are Not an SEO Issue... Until You Get Hacked
- How Much Budget Do You Need for Content Marketing?
- How to Choose a Content Marketing Platform for Your Business
- What Is Content Intelligence?
- Social media marketing: four keys to boost lead generation and sales
- How Can We Outrank Negative Content About Our Company On Google?
- WordPress Plugin OptinMonster Vulnerability Affects +1 Million Sites
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.