Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that address internal needs and strategies that can strengthen your business and brand messaging.
The upcoming Holidays are an ideal time to work behind the scenes and sure up your brand strategies. I'm sharing cost-efficient strategies and tools that can help ease budget concerns. While also taking a look at things like your tactics and practices that should be evaluated periodically.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- What is a YouTube Pre Roll Ad [+9 Examples to Inspire You]
- Instagram Promotions: How to Create One in Minutes + 3 Best Practices
- How to Write Case Studies With 30+ Examples and 4 Templates
- How to Write a Great Value Proposition [4 Top Examples + Template]
- An Inquiry vs. A Lead: What’s the Difference and Which is More Important?
- Website Accessibility & the Law: Why Your Website Must Be Compliant
- 13 Unique & Free Keyword Research Tools You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Top 10 Shopify SEO Apps & Tools to Supercharge Organic Rankings
- 7 Lead Management Tools That Will Save You Hours
- How To Growth Hack Your Content Marketing
- A Complete Guide to Social Media-Based Lead Generation
- Using Noindex, Nofollow HTML Metatags: How to Tell Google Not to Index a Page in Search
- Google Explains Rendering and Impact on SEO
- 7 SEO Crawling Tool Warnings & Errors You Can Safely Ignore
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.