Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that are more of a mix of lead generating tactics, marketing strategies & ways to evaluate and improve upon plans that you already have in place.
The upcoming Holidays are an ideal time to learn as much as you can about your target audience. It is also a great time to let know just how much you were listening to their feedback. Building up brand loyalty. Increasing your opportunity for referrals and word-of-mouth sales.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- 15 Tips on How to Rock a Small PPC Budget
- Persuasive Advertising: What It Is & How to Do It [+Examples]
- How to test your content site strategy for continued improvement
- Should You Create a Niche or Multi-Topic Website?
- Google Can't See Content Behind Captchas
- 38 Account-Based Marketing Stats to Know in 2021
- Social media marketing: four keys to boosting lead generation and sales
- How to Identify the Right Digital Marketing Channels for Your Business
- What is SEO Log File Analysis? A Beginner's Guide
- What are Transition Words? Learn How to Use Them for SEO Content
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.