Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that are a bit more marketing-heavy. As we are heading into the Holiday season. I want to help anyone who doesn't already have a strategy in place to capitalize on it. This is the time of year where you can make up for lost revenue in most industries.
Marketing is the whisper that makes its way across the room. Catches the attention of those looking for solutions and reasons to take the next step in their customer journey. It can be a conversations starter that leads to great things.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- Microsoft Advertising launches Marketing with Purpose Business attributes
- Google Publishes New, Practical Guide on Key Ad Creative Best Practices and Tips
- Living the 5 values of agile marketing
- Pinterest Tests Idea Pin Sharing Direct to Facebook and Instagram Stories
- 20 Tips to Write Catchy Email Subject Lines [+ Examples]
- How to Get Your Facebook Page or Account Verified
- The greatest hidden cost to marketing success: Ineffective communication
- Google Ads: Phrase and broad match keywords that are identical to a query are now preferred
- Breadcrumb Navigation & How It Impacts Your SEO
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.