Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that are focused on looking past the recommendations to the how and why.
A recommendation and best practice is only as useful as our understanding of it. There's a lengthy list of things that we all know that we should be doing. It only gets prioritized when we understand what can be gained and lost. That's where educated decisions are made.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- Are You Wasting Your Google Ads Budget? 11 Lessons Learned in Audits
- Google to Begin Sharing More Search Term Data With Advertisers
- 7 Niche Market Examples You Can Learn From
- Social Listening: What, Why & How
- How to Set Up Google Analytics for Your Website
- Social Media Usage Trends Over the Past Decade, and Where Things are Now Headed
- How to Implement the 4 Ps of Marketing
- Organic Marketing vs. Paid Marketing: Everything You Need to Know
- The Ultimate Content Marketing Strategy Template
- How to Calculate Your SEO ROI Using Google Analytics
- How & Why Usability Will Be the Future of SEO
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.