Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that cover brand development and finding the strategies for building your brand. Whether it's through paid advertising and SEO or lead generating options.
Whether you're DIY'ing it as an SMB or an agency with a client that you're trying to convey best practices to. Having examples that you can reference and share can make a difference.
Thinking through adjustments that you can make for the betterment of your brand is an ongoing process. Consumers and brands evolve over time. Each getting more educated on topics. Raising the expectation levels for what can be accomplished.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- Intent-Based SEO & PPC: 5 Ways to Build Incremental Benefit
- Instagram is Removing Swipe-Up Links for Stories, Replacing the Function with Link Stickers
- Brand Voice Study: Should Your Content Be Authoritative or Agreeable?
- Is your brand facing an identity crisis?
- 6 Steps to Reduce Your Bounce Rate [+ Platform-Specific Tips]
- 18 Compelling Above the Fold Content Examples to Inspire Your Own
- 18 Impressive Product Demo Videos You'll Want to Copy
- 9 Examples of Ebooks that Convert Like Crazy
- Truth or Dare: How to Use Statistics in Your Content
- Google confirms it changed how it creates titles for search result listings
- 10 Top SEO Scams & Cons (Plus How to Avoid Them)
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.