Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business.
This week you'll find articles that cover various parts of the business owner's journey. My goal is to help provide insights and helpful tips no matter the stage of your business.
Whether you're thinking through your marketing strategy, design strategy. There's something that was meant to give you a different perspective or provide best practices that you can build on.
You'll find calendars, tools & templates for planning that can help you DIY'ers get set up for your projects. Along with articles on the types of advertising that are trending and what social media platforms may suit your needs.
Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- Google ad revenue soars 69% as new bets in commerce, video pay off
- Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram? Which Platform(s) You Should Be On
- Coupon Link Building for Ecommerce: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Are Companies Seeing Summer Slumps in 2021?
- 12 Smart Tips For New Bloggers (What I Wish I’d Known 10 Years Ago)
- 11 Social Media Calendars, Tools, & Templates to Plan Your Content
- How Content Pruning Can Boost Website SEO
- What is a 404 Error Page and How to Create It Properly
- Color Theory 101: A Complete Guide to Color Wheels & Color Schemes
Featured in this week's "Questions Business Owners Are Asking".
Is A Free Consultation A Must For Winning Business?
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.