This Week In The Entrepreneurs Newsletter
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week you'll find a focus on connecting and engaging with your target audience. The goal is to find more efficient ways to reach the people that best fit your ideal customer and can benefit from your product/service the most.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- 6 In-game ads: why brands should be excited
- 10 steps to target and connect with potential customers effectively
- How to write a checklist article: A 5-step checklist
- 7 Steps to Build a Content Distribution Strategy
- Instagram Adds Lead Forms as CTA Button Option on Business Profiles
- How B2B Marketers Can Get More Leads from Content in 2023
- Search marketing, explained
- Does your email copy persuade or sell?
Thank you for subscribing and for your interest in the articles being curated. I hope that you find them useful.
If there are things you'd like to see more of or less of. Please don't hesitate to let me know.
Your feedback matters. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.