Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
This week you'll find articles that help you with your approach to interacting and attracting your audience.
Looking at how things have gone with the Black Friday & Cyber Monday promotions. There's room for improvement with communications and marketing for businesses. The Holiday season isn't just a time for gains financially. It is a time for learning and refining your business so you can be ever better in the New Year.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving here in the states! Thank you for subscribing and your interest in the articles being curated. I hope that you find them useful. If there are things you'd like to see more of or less of. Please don't hesitate to let me know. Your feedback matters.
As always... Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- Campaign creation, search trends & performance insights explanations arrive on Google Ads mobile app
- How to Make an Ad: A 15-Step Guide
- How brands can build digital resilience
- Build trust, gain sales
- How To Fix 21 Content Creation Mistakes That Impact ROI
- Optimize Your Website for Lead Generation
- Creating value when content and experience are data-driven
- 6 tactics to rank better in Google Discover
- What’s the Ideal Blog Post Length for SEO?
- Building A Keyword Strategy For Comparison Content
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.