Just In Case It's Needed
Let's Get You Setup The Right Way
Welcome to the Entrepreneurs Newsletter If you're a business owner that wants to stay up to date but doesn't have the time to search and sort through articles. This newsletter is for you.
This week in the Entrepreneurs Newsletter
As business owners and entrepreneurs we're always working on some aspect of our business. This week I'm taking a closer look at establishing the foundation to get user engagement that makes a difference.
Whether that's getting ad campaigns set up with the right KPIs or getting the forms filled out once you get the visitors to the website. The goal is to get prospects to begin the customer journey and engagement with your brand.
Operate with strategy and purpose to get the results that you need for your business.
For those that like to skim for relevant articles of interest. Here is a list of what you can expect to see.
- 10 Ways Ads End Up in Facebook Jail & How to Avoid It
- The Most Important PPC KPIs That You Should Be Tracking
- 10 Tips for Starting a Business Blog That’s Built to Scale
- 9 Ways To Increase Contact Form Conversions
- The 11 Best Image Search Engines
- What is Nostalgia Marketing
- User Engagement Is the New SEO: How to Boost Search Rank by Engaging Users
- How to Do a Content Gap Analysis for SEO
Featured in this week's "Questions Business Owners Are Asking".
Reading reports and analytics. Is it worth it?
If you have questions or struggles that you'd like to see covered. Simply reply to the email and submit. I'll do my best to address them.